My favourite Christmas films!

Hello everyone, One of the best things about Christmas is watching Christmas films, i always watch them when i feel like i need to get into the festive spirit, there are some Christmas films that bring me so much joy and memories.

Elf - This has to the best Christmas film to watch ever, it my favourite Christmas film and make me so exited for Christmas. I always watch it on Christmas eve with my mum and it make me so happy to think that its Christmas the next day, if you haven't watched it Its such a great film to watch.

The Grinch - This isn't my best Christmas film to watch but i does get me in the festive spirit, I've only watched it about 4 times so that probably why im not the biggest fan but its still such a good film, even if it did scare me when i was little.

The Santa clause - This was the first Christmas film i remember watching with my brother and every year i watch it. Its makes me get into the festive spirit, make me so happy and brings back lots of memories, its once of the best films to watch.


Nativity -

 Nativity 2 -

Home alone -


Home alone 2 -


Thank you for reading
Instagram: @Simplybeyou05
See you soon...Bye
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soap and Glory: Girl'o' Whirl review

A snow day!

How to relax after a stressful day | Simplybeyou05