20 Facts about me

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog, so i feel that you guys don't really know anything about me, an its about time you new some things about me, so here are 20 facts about me. ENJOY!!

1) When im older i would like to live near the sea, the reason is because i love to be near the sea and the sea calms me down when every i get stressed or fell angry or upset.
2) I've started a youtube channel, i will leave a link to my latest video here> www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbr4_Zb5yPg
3) When im older i hope to be a baker because i love to bake and cook.
4) I met Joe Sugg on his Username evie book tour
5) I live in a very small town 
6) My favourite shop is Lush
7) Im obsessed with Instagram 
8) Im 14 years old
9) I love watching Zoella, Joe Sugg, and so many more, they make me feel normal.
10) Im very creative.
11) When Christmas time comes around, i go Crazy, with decoration, wrapping and christmas music.
12) I love Joe Sugg 
13) My favourite make-up product is Foundation.
14) I need everything to be tidy in my room or i will go crazy 
15) I love London 
16) i have a big family.
17) I had a blog called Simplybeu befor i started this blog, and i only put up Lush and make-up reviews.
18) When it comes to Christmas shopping i go crazy on presents and wrapping, bacause i want to every thing to be perfect 
19) My favourite subjects at school are, English, History, RE and art.
20)My family and friends mean the world to me and i dont know what i would do with out them,
Thank you for reading my blog post, Leave me a comment telling me a fact about you that no one else knows about.
Where to find me.
Facebook: simplybeyou
Instagram: simplybeyou05
Twitter: simplybeyou05
Thanks for reading, till next time!
Love simplybeyou xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soap and Glory: Girl'o' Whirl review

A snow day!

How to relax after a stressful day | Simplybeyou05