My Christmas eve routine!

Hello everyone
I can't believe that it is Christmas is tomorrow, December has gone so fast. Every Christmas eve i have a routine that i follow and have been doing so since 2015, so here is my Christmas eve routine.

I normally wake up around 10 and the first thing i do is when i wake up is open up the last day on my calendar and go into the bathroom and wash my face. The next thing i do is make my bed and tidy my room, on Christmas eve i stay in my PJ's all day, and so does my mum, so we feel nice and comfy. Once I've made my bed and tided up a bit i will go downstairs and have some breakfast and  open 1 Christmas present of my mum and dads choosing.

After that i will go upstairs and wrap some last minute Christmas present and watch a Christmas film either Elf or Nativity, and while doing all that take to my Friend on face time, then the afternoon comes and I get some lunch, but only a light snack like a sandwich or a wrap. I normally don't do anything during the afternoon but once evening comes i get so exited.

In the evening we will have some tea and then i will have a bath, i will use a lush bath bomb and bubble bar and make the best bath ever. The bath bomb i used is the snow fairy jelly bomb and the bubble bar was the snow fairy magic wand, can you tell i like the snow fairy scent? After my bath me and my mum will get something that i made to snack on and we watch Christmas films till about 10 'o' clock, and then i will put my stocking and present sack down stairs and come back upstairs and wash my face and brush my teeth, and that's it!

I really hope you have enjoyed this Blog post , if you have or haven't please let me know in the comments and if you did.
Follow me on Instagram: Simplybeyou05
I hope you all have an amazing Christmas
See you soon bye!
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soap and Glory: Girl'o' Whirl review

A snow day!

How to relax after a stressful day | Simplybeyou05