Christmas tag!

Hello everyone! I was looking on the Internet for Christmas blog post ideas and came across the Christmas tag, Let me know some of you answers in the comments.

Do you open any presents on Christmas eve?
Yes, my mum lets me ad my brother open one small present and we have been doing this since i was little.

What is your favourite Christmas song?
I would have to say either Fairy tale of New York as it gives me so many memories and also Diving home for Christmas because it also brings back memories of family and Christmas.

What is your favourite Christmas film?
I have two, my first one is Elf, it's my favourite Christmas film of all time, it so funny and i watch it every Christmas eve with my mum, and my other one is the Santa Clause, this is the first Christmas film is saw and it just brings back man memories.

What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Spending time with my family, especially with the family i never see and i love to give presents to my friends and family because it  makes me feel so happy when they open it and they like the thing i got them.

Do you like giving or receiving presents?
I love to give them because i love to see there faces when they open it and they like it like i said in the other one, and i like to give the gift because i love Christmas shopping and even if they don't like it, its the thought that counts.

When do you start getting exited for Christmas?
October

Whats your favourite Christmas treats?
Terry's Chocolate orange and gold coins.

What is one of your new year resolution?
To get out my comfort zone and try new things.

Whats is your favourite Christmas scent?
Gingerbread.

Thank you for reading this blog post and i hope your getting exited for Christmas!
Instagram: @simplybeyou05
See you soon...Bye
XOXO 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soap and Glory: Girl'o' Whirl review

A snow day!

How to relax after a stressful day | Simplybeyou05