Boxing Day sale Haul!

Hello everyone, i really hope you had a good Christmas and got everything you wanted. Today I want to the boxing day sales and got a lot of good deals, and im going to share with you what i got, Leave me a comment telling me what you got if you went to a boxing day sale!

Jack Wills travel bag!
I found this in boots, it was meant to be £20.00 but i got it for £10.00, which i was very happy about, it come with 3 products, all in the scent English Velvet (Which is my favourite scent). The product that came in this was a body lotion, body wash and a body Scrub. I really recommend this if you can get you hands on it.

Jack Wills overnight bag!
This was from Boots as well, you get 5 products including a tote bag in this product and everything smells amazing, this was £25.00 reduced to £12.50 which is an amazing deal! In this you get a Body wash, body lotion, body spray, a lip balm and 3 hair coils. this is such a good bargain and im so glad i got this.

Tanya Burr glow du cocoa!
Ever since i saw Tanya Burr create a look with this i really wanted it, and when i went into Superdrug i saw it was in the sale, £6.99 reduced to £2.99, i was glad i waited for this product. You get a bronze, highlighter and lip gloss in this which look amazing.

Snow'ella body mist!
I wanted this ever since it came out and when i did'nt get it for Christmas i knew i was going to get it in the sale, and when i saw that it was i was so happy it was only £4.99 which was a good enough price for me.

I did get some other things but i though these where the most interesting ones to mention
I do hope you enjoyed this blog post and hope to see more in 2018
Instagram @simplybeyou05
See you soon... Byee
XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soap and Glory: Girl'o' Whirl review

A snow day!

How to relax after a stressful day | Simplybeyou05