My favourite songs in February | Simplybeyou05

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog, I hope your all doing well. i LOVE to listen to music, when i walking home from school, in the car or when im doing revision, when i have my music playing i feel like im in my own little world, and i feel myself in the little world, let me know in the comments what your favourite songs are this February.

Zayn and Taylor Swift - Don't wanna live forever
This song is from the sound track for Fifty shades darker, and its such a beautiful song, and is always stuck in my heads when im at school or just walking down the street, i really hope you download this song ans im sure you will like it to.

Boston - More than a feeling 
So in this list there will be some songs that are from like the 90's but that just the type of music i like, so i first heard this song on Glee and i don't know why i did'nt download it sooner, i really like this song and i hope im not the only one who is 15 and likes songs from the 80's or 90's.

M.O - not in love 
This is such a catchy song and when ever i hear it i want to dance but normaly im in public and would probably humiliate myself

  Rag'n' bone man - Human 
This is probably one of the best songs I've heard this year its such a great song and i don't really ko what else to say abut it except download it, buy it just get it in your life.

The Jimmy Hendrix Experience - All along the watch tower 
I heard the song first in a shop and i really liked it, i got sir out to ask her what the song was but it ended, but a couple of days ago i heard it on a advert and im so glad i did because im obsessed with this song.

Snakehips & MO - Don't leave 
This song is a song that i want and need in my life, it such a great song and has a catchy tune and lyrics, a lot of people will of heard and got the song but if not go and get it.

Cover by Niki and Gabi - Make me cry
Im sorry if this offends any of you but i think this cover is better then the original song, its such a nice song to and the lyrics are really catchy.


Thank you so much for reading this blog post i really hope you enjoyed it, please leave me a comment telling me what your favourite song is.
Where to find me:
Instagram - Simplybeyou05
Twitter - Simplybeyou05
Thanks for reading 
Love simplybeyou05 xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soap and Glory: Girl'o' Whirl review

A snow day!

How to relax after a stressful day | Simplybeyou05